- The front gate will be opened at 8.40am so the children who arrive at this time can wait on the path rather than close to the road at the front of school
- School will open at 8.45am and all children are expected to arrive between 8.45am-9am
- The Reception children should enter school through their outdoor play area into the canteen
- Year 2 children should enter school through the front blue door
- All other children should enter school through the Year 1 door.
Routines at the end of the school day
We recognise that parents have to queue to collect their children at the end of the day and would like to thank you for your patience with this.
We would also like to remind parents to wear face coverings on the school site and to ensure that they remain socially distanced from other families. We have changed the routines for some of the classes at the end of the day so please check the information below:
- Reception- At 3pm the children in Reception should be collected from the canteen entrance.
We would like to remind parents of Reception children to queue close to the school building when collecting their children.
- Year 1 and Year 2- Parents of the Year 1 and Year 2 children can queue close to the perimeter fence and collect their children from the playground.
- Year 3- At 3.10pm parents of children in Year 3 should collect their children from the playground
- Year 5- At 3.10pm the Year 5 children will be escorted to the car park gate where they can be collected by their parents or meet their parents in an agreed place close to the school gate.
- Year 4- At 3.15pm parents of the Year 4 children can collect their children from the playground
- Year 6- At 3.15pm the Year 6 children will be escorted to the car park gate to meet their parents or to walk home independently if this has been agreed by families.
Please remember that we are operating a one-way system and that the playground and site becomes very congested at the end of the day. As a result we would like to request that families collect their children and leave the site promptly. Thank you for your support in helping us to keep our community safe.
Please email or phone school if you would like to ask any questions or share some information.
To prevent parents from gathering in the main school reception, we would like to remind families to use the black post box by the main school door to drop off dinner money or any written communication.