Thank you to everyone who has already participated in the Go Parks challenge- we were excited to see that we had moved up to 4th place on the leader board so well done and keep it up!!!
As you know the Schools Challenge will run throughout February and schools are competing against each other - the most active schools over the month will be rewarded! The information below provides an explanation of how the schools challenge works:
- By scanning a QR code on a walk, run, scoot or cycle in a participating park, children can earn points for their school with each visit.
- To take part you will need to look out for the QR code which will be located on a banner or on a poster in local parks, scan the code, open the link to complete the entry and choose to support our school.
- Other family members can also enter and support our school. Anyone entering, must be 18 years or older – this parent, guardian or bubble member will then pledge their points to our school.
- Entries are unlimited for the duration of the challenge - but you can only enter once a day.
- The QR codes are located in a mixture of 33 local parks and green spaces around the city including the War Memorial park, Spencer park, Canley Ford and Hearsall Common.
- The organisers are encouraging families to stay local and not to make unnecessary travel, but to incorporate this challenge into daily exercise.